Michelle Vincent, a Master NLP Facilitator, is passionate about people finding tools to empower themselves and to find their true self. In pursuit of this truth, she has studied astrology, NLP, archetypes, numerology and metamorphosis healing. Michelle has also been part of the corporate world and has a BA (Wits) and a MBA (RAU). She lives with her son and two cats, Tigger and Charlie.
Michelle started working with Archetypes in 2005 and with her background in astrology took to it like a duck to water. This is because each person has 12 personal archetypes which are placed within the astrological wheel of 12 houses and interpreted as such.
By understanding your archetypes and the areas of life that they affect you will learn
- To face your fears and make more empowering and successful life choices.
- To have faith in your unique talents and abilities, thereby strengthening your self-esteem and self-respect.
- Take responsibility of all areas of your life and learn to construct personal boundaries especially with people with whom you have control issues.
- Re-awaken the innocence of the child within and re-learn how to have joy and laughter in your life.
- You will recognize the power games you play with others and the games they play with you.
- Improved relationships
- Greater self-understanding
Michelle runs small, intimate workshops (6 people max) in Glenvista. Your commitment is 3hours per week for 8 weeks. These workshops are loads of fun especially when Maeve, Michelle’s guide, decides to contribute to the workshop. The first workshop starts 26th January 2010 from 17h00 t0 22h00 or 30th January 2010 from 10h00 to 12h00.